Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DEAR LANK!

Immapeeonyou.com has obtained the following document straight from our political correspondent Senator Howard Dean. Remember you read it here first.


Dear Hillary,

Why you being a lank? For real tell me. Is Bill not dickin right no more? I mean I cant blame him girl. Have you looked in a mirror lately? Maybe the total lack of sleep from campaigning has got you thinkin its cool to look like a zombie tranny that bathes in vodka and pickle juice, but no. Wrong. False. I will veto that booty any time it comes across my desk.

Onto a much larger issue You need to drop out of this race. See your cool and all that but your just making cats look bad now. Like a desperate merle at a coke party we all know whats up.... you about to get stuck. Now its just a question of how many deans gonna run up in it. Why not just bow out with some grace? I can't stand the thought of McCain wining this race. He is pro life and pro war and if theres two things a Dean hates they are child support and getting shot at. Hill if you reading this Stephen A asked that you post your number in the comments. His penis does not discriminate. Yous a dirty ho .. One love I'm out

Howard Dean

No comments: