Monday, February 25, 2008

OK... So I've been watching Rock of Love.. I'm not gay nor do I like Poison but this show is decent and by todays program standards that means it's fucking magic. So anyways whats up with this bitch? Your gonna go on national TV and rock your hair like that? Really? Brett's no prize but I'm sure plenty of fake titty 20 somethings are willing to polish knob based simply upon the fact that their drunkin abusive fathers used to bump "every rose has its thorn".. Sorry if its a pain to read my typing but fuck you im on cough syrup and my arm hurts and I'm lazy too so pleaze eatadickup! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree but i also disagree. think about how many blonde fake titty slobbers has seen in his recent lifetime. about 90% of his tail looks more or less identical to that one merle with the stars tattooed over her adam's apple. i've got a whole theory on that one (she's a maaaaaan) but that's a different discussion all together. my point is, this bitch may have hair from 1983 but dude, Brett's so into that. It's like fucking the groupies of his past. By fucking her he's instantly transported back in time to when he was actually relevant and not just an ironically funny reality show paying for his child support and insulin.