Friday, March 14, 2008

Once Again Back it's the Incredible!

HAHAAAAAAAAA! What a bitch... It's mother fuckin Steven A back in the house with ya this week.... and let me say it feels good. It feels good cause my man Jimmy is kind enough to let borrow some space here during March Madness and for that I am grateful. But do not twist the facts people, I am not here to talk brackets ...OH NO 1 Mother fukin word America.... SPITZER!
No how in the fuk are you gonna hold down a political seat for my home of NY and spend that much on some trim.  What the hell does a $5,000 pussy even look like? I mean I saw the pictures and don't get me wrong America, she is a fine young lady, but $5,000 dollars? Well damn... it don't take no $5,000 to get you in some onion. In my experience all thats ever needed is a  trip to the Olive Garden and some Alize to make a shorty drop like the Nasdaq.  
Maybe with my sense of fiscal responsibility when it come to the ladies yall should elect me Governor? I like the sound of that Governor Steven put a foot in your A Smith.




I mean DAMN America one trip to the Garden and I would have shorty saying my name. I mean I know what Spitzer did was wrong buthmmm I'd tap that... Im sayin but I'm not.

No comments: